How come Jimi is locked away?

Cutter

Visit site
Wanted to post a witty reply to Jimi's post but he has been locked. Is Big Nick abusing his powers? I think we should be told.
Have caught up with lots of posts so guess where I must be? Yes in that glorious temple of effciency, the NHS - and we have just retained three stars ( which is a complete fiddle). My list was supposed to start at 0830 and so far I have operated for 4 minutes in the first 125!!!! Good for catching up but not for my blood pressure or the patients anxiety. The reason today is that, in their infinate wisdom, the management closed our breast unit beds and our patients go to an admission ward (the ex-breast ward) so they will be ready for theatre. Trouble is the admission ward wont let the patient come to theatre until they can identify a bed for them after the op. And where are the beds - closed and converted to an admission ward. Excuse me while i go and kill someone......

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Wanted to post a witty reply to Jimi's post but he has been locked. Is Big Nick abusing his powers? I think we should be told.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not guilty ..... even if you have got a knife in your hand.

I simply locked the thread to prove that I could - haven't done any others. I could unlock it so you can put something bad about Jimi, then lock it again if you like! He is now on GR for two weeks, probably doing his nut as Cornwall is forecast to get all its July rainfall today. (Telling myself I musn't snigger)