HItting the wall. Thinking about bailing out.

Mr Googler

Visit site
Not so sure, doesn't make for great supportive reading when you read it all back. I'm not surprised he moved on. Appreciate I am in the minority here...
I think the issue was he started out super confident and I certainly thought…here’s a guy that knows what he’s doing. A few days later…how do I sell it. Talk about mixed messages. I still think going electric would have made the boat very special. He had a virtually new generator!

Bigplumbs

Visit site
I think the issue was he started out super confident and I certainly thought…here’s a guy that knows what he’s doing. A few days later…how do I sell it. Talk about mixed messages. I still think going electric would have made the boat very special. He had a virtually new generator!

Anyone who strips the whole thing out and throws it all away does not know what they are doing

Time Out

Visit site
Anyone who strips the whole thing out and throws it all away does not know what they are doing

Says who ?

I’ve seen many refits where the entire interior and machinery have been thrown out and refitted.

I have no doubt our friend with the p35 will do what he set out to do.

However I doubt he will post on here sadly.

Cheery

Visit site
I’ve seen many refits where the entire interior and machinery have been thrown out and refitted.

Yes, but any building material you care to mention has gone up enormously in the last 2 years, making a cheap job on an old boat not really acheivable or worthwhile unless you end up keeping it until you or the boat dies.

Mr Googler

Visit site
Yes, but any building material you care to mention has gone up enormously in the last 2 years, making a cheap job on an old boat not really acheivable or worthwhile unless you end up keeping it until you or the boat dies.

Tell me about it….vinyl wrap has gone from 8.99 a metre to 9.99! Daylight robbery ?