Here we go , oh heck

tcm

Visit site
They're doing it AGAIN. Top of the group, nice points, everybody getting all excited. Then we'll get kicked out, dang. I can't take another forty years of this, i'll be dead...

Riggy

Visit site
I reckon there has been a pre-agreed draw here.....both go through as 1st and 2nd...doesn't matter who's first...we just don't want the hosts next. What do you think....it's now 1-all....????

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
I can understand us struggling a bit last night up front, after all, the preparation was out of the window after one minute, but at the back from set plays [--word removed--] me what happened, lets hope it was one of those days and they sort themselves out on the training ground.
Must admit to being disappointed that he didn't play Walcott when Owen went off as we now have to gamble on him in the knockout stages and if he is as good as Sven thinks then it should be a better combination than Crouch and Rooney, but now we don't know.

theguvnor

Visit site
I can`t believe that Crouch is the only striker we have in this country - & he`s cr*p. Skinner & Badiel said he has a head like a 50p coin. He makes contact but the ball can go anywhere