Helping a friend

bbg

Visit site
As you'll see from my signature line and link, I'm preparing for the MiniTransat this year. One of my friends is also preparing for the race. He has been a great help to me over the last year, and is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet.

Dan has entered a competition to win some Dyneema rigging for his boat, and needs a lot of people to support him in order to win. Winning a load of Dyneema would make a huge difference to his campaign.

I know Nathan had success with a similar competition recently, and although Dan isn't on this board, I'm hoping that some of you will help support a young, up and coming British sailor.

Here is the link to help him: link

You have to click the orange button 'Follow Me, Click Here' in the bottom right, fill in a couple of details and activate through the activation email sent to you

PS - why am I doing this for him, and not for me? First of all because he entered the competition, and I didn't. Second because he sails a prototype that uses Dyneema rigging, and I sail a standard production boat that uses wire, so I don't need it. Third because he is hoping to use this as a stepping stone for a career in racing. You might hear big things of him in a few years (or even later this year). I'm just an old fart going through a mid-life crisis (so my friends say).

bbg

Visit site
Thanks and thanks. Looks like a few more have signed up as well. All appreciated.