help!!!

G

HI there

I'm quite new to these forums so please bare with me. I have a boat on the Thames and it's been in my family for 20 years now, the reson I need help is I would like to try and get some history on my boat. As fas as I'm aware it was made by a company called Teal some time in the mid 70's it 26 foot long about 7 foot wide with quite a shallow draft and takes an out board motor some people have said that it was built by Norman and it's called a Teal. If there is any body out there that can help with my quest for the truth I would be very grateful.

G

Thanks for that last word on my problem with teal boats ltd but I'm affraid it does not have a fake klinker hull hence everybodys confusion

Visit site
Teal did make a 23' Cruiser which was similar in apearance to a Norman 23, my father used to own one. It was called a Teal 232, non clinker and outboard driven. Whats yours called?
No chance of a picture I suppose?
Otherwise can you email me a picture?

G

Thanks for the info mike my boats called Ateala and it's moored on the upper Thames does any body know wheare they were built as i would like to try and track as much info on her as i can if you would like a photo you might need to include your direct email as im not sure if you can add attachments to this service but please keep the replys coming as any help is great