Help with this wiper blade fitment please

Falcoron

Visit site
I need to replace my 3 wiper blades, never seen this type of fitting, anyone know where to source these?
they are 408mm long.

Attachments

• w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 42
  • w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 42

Falcoron

Visit site
just going to a few truck supplies near me at lunch, hopefully they might have, failing that i will do as you suggest.
Cheers

harvey38

Visit site
Looks like it's been 'Adapted'!

Remove the wiper from the bracket and I think you'll find the wiper blade the older 'Hooked' style fitting. Looking at the bracket on your arm, you will probably have to remove the pin from the new blade to allow the bolt to go through.

Falcoron

Visit site
Looks like it's been 'Adapted'!

Remove the wiper from the bracket and I think you'll find the wiper blade the older 'Hooked' style fitting. Looking at the bracket on your arm, you will probably have to remove the pin from the new blade to allow the bolt to go through.
yeah, was thinking that is a car blade that has been made to fit, should be easy enough

ozzie

Visit site
They are not car fitment, but commercial. They are called bolt through and the "bridge" width is the crucial dimension. I went through this sourcing blades for my boat. Got them from transwipers.co.uk in the end. Very helpful and a choice of stainless or mild steel

Falcoron

Visit site
They are not car fitment, but commercial. They are called bolt through and the "bridge" width is the crucial dimension. I went through this sourcing blades for my boat. Got them from transwipers.co.uk in the end. Very helpful and a choice of stainless or mild steel
local transport parts company sourced them for me and will be here on Friday, will see if same when they come, if not i will try this route, thanks a million.