Hello I'm New!!!

G

Hello I\'m New!!!

Hello.

Three head gaskets, 2 new heads and one new engine, not bad for 9 months boating. New wife on the way, old one had enough of boating. Anyone else got cats??? Had any major problems??? Cant wait to hear from you.

<hr width=100% size=1>

syd

Visit site
Re: Hello I\'m New!!!

Hiya Tige
Welcome to the forum.
What caused your head gaskets to pop? Was this the demise of one of the engines hence "1 new engine"?
I'm not going to ask about about old wife/new wife. If it was to do with boating thats understandable.
I keep my boat at Thurrock and Burnham, sometimes St Kats, where you based?

Syd :)

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Hello Syd,

nice to meet you. Rapid loss of fresh water coolant on port engine, the new engine replaced the starboard engine which had a blockage on the intake from debris picked up coming out of New Haven in the summer. I'm based at present at Ramsgate often pop into St Kats at weekends.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

I didnt know there was one. When is it?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Re: DJ

just went to say hello to you on BOTW chat room and you disappeared

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

G

Re: DJ

sorry about losing you look forward to recieveing your post.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

possibly?

is that your sealine in your picture? nice boat.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Doffy

Visit site

CATS I get rid of as many of them as I can, make a mess of the wheel archs tho, have not found one that can swim well and they make good fertilizer for roses.

Welcome to the forum, most are not quite all there but get a burgee and you too can be identified as well by those in white coats.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

do u mean a budgie?

they also make a mess if you catch one on your wheel arch or in my case my radar arch.

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site

Bit careless breaking three engines in nine months isnt it. Thought I was bad enough with four gearboxes in about five years. Anyway. Suppose it makes you daft enough to be here......./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

G

I havnt been so insulted since yesterday. still nice to meet you by the way had a new gearbox last year.

<hr width=100% size=1>