Has Haydn done a bunk...

BarryH

Visit site
with all the money his recieved. According to his post of yonder, these burgees were done and ready. Since all these people have sent cheques I havent seen hide nor hair of him. There must be somebody in the know!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Get yer ears washed out Barry. I told you. The first batch of flags are coming Friday. (Hopefully). Anyway theres nearly nobody sent a cheque yet. About sixty asked for flags. got about 22 cheques. So need many more before I scarper.
Oh and yes Coliholic yer cheques just arrived this morning. Was quite surprised to see the guy . Thought pony express died out years ago!!

Have you sent off Your Stamped. SAE and cheque. Yet.

Haydn

BarryH

Visit site
Has my one arrived yet, sent it yonks ago. mind you the postie round our way is pretty slow on his bike so i rekon his only got to liverpool by now

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Yep. Think it came yesterday, way infront of Coliholic's pony express. We could do a watch dog test on who has the slowest post man. Need more cheques in sharpish. So can get more orders in to special flagging makee man, or it's going to take weeks at this rate.

Have you sent off Your Stamped. SAE and cheque. Yet.

Haydn

BarryH

Visit site
Ah now see, horses dont run any faster down hill, but our posties got a rolling start off of the downs. plus you ever tried changing horses roun the midlands area.