GUARDIANNAGE lisbon

Peter

Visit site
Not sure what a guardiannage service is, try this lot.. CENTRO NÁUTICO DE ALGÉS - Estaleiro de Lisboa just downstream from Belam tower. They are part of the Sopromar group based in Lagos. We where based at nacoes last year and friends took there boat there and had good service for there repair work. Have used Sopromar in Lagos a few years ago and again recommend them.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
Not sure what a guardiannage service is, try this lot.. CENTRO NÁUTICO DE ALGÉS - Estaleiro de Lisboa just downstream from Belam tower. They are part of the Sopromar group based in Lagos. We where based at nacoes last year and friends took there boat there and had good service for there repair work. Have used Sopromar in Lagos a few years ago and again recommend them.

I'm often in Alges (here now) and have wandered around the yard a few times, possibly the most expensive on the river.

www.gallantspirit.com
Hi Folks
I have found it difficult to get good service in lisbon, I had fantastic service in Maderia and was hoping for the same but ..... I work on ships so with the current extended trips at sea due to covid its a real pain, hoping to get back onboard next week after crewchange and see what state I find the boat in , hopefully as I left her, Alges is definately up there in costs .. might head south to Bruces for pre survey work this year