guadiana international music festival

pauldoody

liveaboard, portugal, spain Morrocco, canaries, az
Visit site
If you are thinking of wintering over in the Algarve, why not come up to the Guadiana and join in the fun of the Guadiana international music festival. 19/20/21 october. More details can be had at. guadiana international music festival @ facebook or www.musicaguadiana.com
If you like to play music you can join in on the many sessions over the weekend and preferably come to the music nights, every Tuesday in the beach bar.

GHA

Visit site
Did you get my email little while ago Paul? Looking for a gig on the main stage, 4 piece. :cool: (Paddy on the rusty steel boat )

Everyone else - it's a great weekend - make the effort, great fun and plenty room to anchor.

Kelpie

Visit site
How long's it been running? Might have to pencil this in as a place and time to be when we finally cast off the lines and head south...

GHA

Visit site
How long's it been running? Might have to pencil this in as a place and time to be when we finally cast off the lines and head south...
Pretty sure it was Paul that first kicked the snowball down the hill with a load of other cruisers as a gesture to give something back to the local community who welcome cruisers up there. Been on the go a few years now. Guadiana is lovely, great place to overwinter anchored for free. But beware - some arrive and the anchor gets so well dug in they never leave... ;) Late November -
uLgYr01.jpg

Heckler

Visit site
Pretty sure it was Paul that first kicked the snowball down the hill with a load of other cruisers as a gesture to give something back to the local community who welcome cruisers up there. Been on the go a few years now. Guadiana is lovely, great place to overwinter anchored for free. But beware - some arrive and the anchor gets so well dug in they never leave... ;) Late November -
uLgYr01.jpg
Love it there, looks like w can make it!

pauldoody

liveaboard, portugal, spain Morrocco, canaries, az
Visit site
Hi Paddy, I spoke to Mark a few weeks ago in Olhao, he said you were interested and gave me some utube sites to look at. It would be great to have you guys up to perform. The playlist is almost complete but I have had you in mind. Can you PM me so we can go into details. Or get me on messenger through Face book guadiana international music festival.
have you launched yet?
There is a rumour that Ludd will be making a visit, it would be great to see him, maybe we can persuade him to get on stage again.

GHA

Visit site
What a fantastic weekend!!

Hats off to all the guys n gals who worked so hard for free to pull it all together.

Suspect Alcoutim might be a bit quiet for a few days :)

Quote from one of the musos , who can stay up all night in the bar with the best of them "Wow , these yacties can party hard, can't they" :cool:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2187275834821598/?active_tab=discussion

Last edited: