Growing Concern

claymore

Visit site
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Falorum
I wish to express a deepening concern that the flora is taking a turn which may not be for the better. The introduction of cross dressing, and transexuality is giving me sleepless nights (and days) and I sometimes long for a return to the old days of Blue Ensigns and Black Balls.
I'm tolerant of a diverse society and indeed, half my students are pinkos, poufs and deviants but the longer term prospect of a Gentleman's Cruise in the Hebrides with a load of thong wearing wooftahs is not one I relish.
Is it me?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple>regards
Claymore<font color=purple>
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

MainlySteam

Visit site
<<<half my students are pinkos, poufs and deviants >>>

Been wondering what you teach Claymore, that fines it down to either Fine Arts or Engineering.

John

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Hmm - Ive been wondering that myself for some time - do I maintain my own independant curriculum or prostitute my art to satisfy the the whims of an inwardly focussed, financially motivated employer who follows the Government line that inspection is good for us and that no-one fails.
Enough of this I say - the terms dragging already - and the students don't start for a few weeks yet - off the the coffee lounge with you Claymore my man, dog the new librarian - a pretty little thing if my earnest colleage Dr Fred Taylor is any judge.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple>regards
Claymore<font color=purple>
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Ohdrat

Visit site
ooo dear my deepest sympathies your anxieties must be exacerbating your chafing and rashes.. you know salty leather bikini thongs are really not a good idea!

<hr width=100% size=1>