Got Navionics on Android, must I pay again for iPad?

tony_lavelle

Visit site
I know this is a long shot, but someone on here's bound to know this:
I've got the "Navionics Boating UK & Holland" app on my Android phone, which installs for free on any number of other Android devices as I've already paid for it.
Now I've gone against all my principles and got myself an iPad, do I have to pay again? It's functionally the same app but different platform.

Visit site
I know this is a long shot, but someone on here's bound to know this:
I've got the "Navionics Boating UK & Holland" app on my Android phone, which installs for free on any number of other Android devices as I've already paid for it.
Now I've gone against all my principles and got myself an iPad, do I have to pay again? It's functionally the same app but different platform.

It would appear that android Navionics apps are different to ipad ones, so you will need to purchase another one. I am in the same situation, in reverse, having an i4 phone with Navionics app, and an android tablet, Navionics on the i4 will not transfer to android.

KevO

Visit site
Can Android Navionics be used on a Hudl 2 and my android phone without having to buy it/charts twice?

ghostlymoron

Visit site
Go to Google Play. Search for Navionics apps. Select the area you want. Click 'buy'. The app will then be available in your 'my apps' for installation on any of your android devices. You can uninstall and re-install as you wish.
You need to set up a Google account if you don't have one.

KevO

Visit site
Go to Google Play. Search for Navionics apps. Select the area you want. Click 'buy'. The app will then be available in your 'my apps' for installation on any of your android devices. You can uninstall and re-install as you wish.
You need to set up a Google account if you don't have one.

Excellent, thanks mate :)

KevO

Visit site
No navionics is for android phone and navionics HD for Hudi 2. The HD is more expensive.

Well I've downloaded the HD app onto my android phone with no problems. When Santa delivers my Hudl 2 I plan to do the same. My question was can I just buy the charts once (and the nav upgrade add on) and use them on both devices?