good service award

uforea

Visit site
Musto kit as we all know can cost a lot of beer tokens and it can be difficult to justify spending so much when there seem to be much cheaper alternatives, however. I have a pair of HPX Coastal trousers that are just over 11 years old and had their fair share of abuse, last couple of trips I've had a wet bum when it rained so sent them back to Musto to see if they could be repaired. The customer services dept. rang me this morning to say that they were beyond repair but that they would be happy to replace them FOC. Beat that for service.

Ted

raven

Visit site
I have to say that I have had excellent service from Musto kit. Yeh it is more expensive than other gear, but I reckon if you cost it on the basis of hours of service per pound spent, it represents good value for money.

Reassuring to hear the way that they handled your "query" - certainly wouldn't expect to get that response from some of the "bottom end" manufacturers. In fact, come to think of it, a lot of the big names would also probably back away from a no quibble replacement.