Good game...........

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Here's a new game you can play on the forum (easiest on the MBC forum for obvious reasons).
Check who's on line and see if anyones writing a new post or replying to an existing thread and see if you can guess where they're going to pop up. For instance right now hlb and colin_maslen are making new replies....which poor blighters going to get the treatment this time I wonder! Oh yes...and matts reading something so he'll be popping up again shortly no doubt!

boatone@boatsonthethames.co.uk

G

Doddery oldgit got it from me. Wants to bring his boat from Malaga to Uk via Palma Majorca and Barcelona. Should have recommended Easyjet, £29.99 + taxes and take it as excess baggage. Bet he's done the RYA Navigation course though and got an ICC.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
No.
I'm just wondering why my flags dont work some times and why Colins post sent about 4pm is'nt there at 7-30 when I answer the same question with nearly exact same answer Grrrr.

Haydn

G

Did this yesterday after my post about Cowes, I got a bit worried when I saw Kim's name on the making a reply bit, turned out to be quite innocent,thank god.