Good Business?

JimBOB

Visit site
What do you think?

I have chartered a BMB 330 this summer in Greece (German charter company), I received signed and returned a contract and transferred 50% of the fee into the companies bank account on the 21st of Jan. I have requested conformation of the transfer but as yet have had no reply to my E-mails. I was told (by my bank) the transfer would take 5 days max so it should be with the company by now.

Am I expecting too much for a reply the moment the money hits the account? Or is it good business sense for the company to follow up, or at least a reply to acknowledge my request.

Sorry to rant it just seems as soon as they have your business they neglect all customer relations, which is, in my opinion the basis for a good business.

Jimbob

DepSol

Visit site
Bit early I think as long as you are sure its a reputable company dont worry.

BTW how much for your charter if you dont mind saying. Please also give details.

Dom

tcm

Visit site
i wouldn't worry ifthey a german. Brits play fair at sport, not at business. Germans play v fair at business, not at sport. German compnay may see no need to acknowldge money arriving, it being taken as read that you know that have it, and won't run away. imho etc etc