Golfe de Juan: Excellent service

Mistroma

Greece briefly then Scotland for rest of summer
www.mistroma.com
I've been pleasantly surprised with cruising on South Coast of France. We've managed to find a few secluded anchorages and even the busy ones aren't that bad and even had lots of free Wifi.

We have mostly avoided marinas but haven't found ones we did visit to be too expensive. However, marina Golfe de Juan stands out for service and price. This is the Port de Golfe Juan marina, not Port Camille Rayon. I believe that Camille Rayon is more expensive but didn't check.

35.18 Euro per night for up to 12.99m (at least I think that's the top of the band we are in).
Check in was very quick and I was given a glass of chilled water from their water cooler without even having to ask. The welcome pack contained town maps, discount card for local shops and restaurants plus a burgee.

It also included the following:

Electricity and water
Wifi (pretty good at start but broke today under strain of weekend/hol. use)
Complementary tokens for a wash and dry in laundry (2 other tokens cost us 6 euro)
Unlimited spring water (office supplies new empty bottles and machine dispenses very cold still or sparkling water)
Use of electric bikes (free, but 200 euro returnable deposit. Full boost showed 55km range)

Showers are good and close to our berth.

Fast rail service to Cannes or Nice, but we just cycled to Antibes or Cannes as both are only 6km.

I believe that prices vary considerably along this stretch of coast, so worth knowing about this marina. Very friendly staff.

Last edited: