Going on a sailing adventure and want to be on Tv?

Sarahg

Visit site
An independent television company is making a series for Channel 4 about friends, couples or families, who want to put their existing lives on hold for an adventure overseas. They really want to film a sailing adventure and are looking for people who are leaving within the next few months.
The company wants to film people preparing to go away as well as the adventure itself, and they can help with the arrangements and provide some financial support. If this is for you or anyone you know, then email Sarah - sarahg@ideallondon.com, and tell her where you want to go and what the purpose of your trip is.

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
Re: help urgently required please

Four of us are due to set sail heading out into the direction of the Carribbean on June 6, and aiming to reach the legendary sandy cove of Studland Bay within two months, perhaps less.

I am a little concerned at the prospect, as none of the so-called "experts" amongst the crew seem to have made any plans at all for the trip, yet have self-importantly given themselves positions of elevated authority and I seem to have been relegated to be the flippin cook. Even though I've actually sailed in the carribbean lots of times and have actually made two atlantic crossings in the past twelve months.

Anyway, financial support would be welcome: the two Scots seem to be suffering from a series of (self-inflicted) financial disasters. The fourth guy is a scouser, so I suppose it would be wise to bring a not-too-expenisve tv camera...

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Were planning an overseas trip on Saturday. Well not to sure that theres any planning involved. Might get as far as Cawsands or even Falmouth. Then again it might be Salcolmbe or Dartmouth. So your camera crew will need to be quite versatile.

On the other hand you could try and catch up with ToMo. But he set off last week. Catch him up in Guernsey. He could do with the loot!!

<hr width=100% size=1>
smiling.gif
Haydn

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: help urgently required please

no he's not
i think he's bloody sensible to warn her
i could do with a video camera

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Have you seen the flippin forecast!</font color=red>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
I am looking at going sailing in the carribean around christmas.
how much money can you offer.
i maybe going with friends
it could all get quite boisterous

think Big Brother meets Swiss family Robinson meets Brookside.
I also have a girl who is prepared to do topless shots

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Have you seen the flippin forecast!</font color=red>

classworks

Visit site
Well,SWMBO and I will be doing a lot of arguing soon about who is going to get on the boat and who is hoping to get as far as Fowey or even Plymouth fairly soon.
I suppose that would cover the personal angles. As for the harsh discipline of life 'at sea' well I hope to put a couple of layers of deck paint down to cover up some of the rust patches.
...Sigh...it would be just like remaking the African Queen ..without Mr.Bogart of course.

<hr width=100% size=1>

wildthyme

Visit site
We are leaving for the Med in Sept, renting our house out (hopefully). We are working on our Westerly Falcon now.We plan to be away for a few years. Please e-mail if we can help.
Peter and Kay.

<hr width=100% size=1>P J Bartlett