Getting the big picture

briankerry

Visit site
When I read some peoples posts I am treated to pictures that embellish their name. Now what I want to know is, can I click on these pictures and get a much larger one, it works on www.yachtworld.com so why not on paulineb? I have been clicking this particular model for hours to no avail, but at least I know what I would want Santa to buy me.

rogerroger

www.myboatdetails.com
if you're using (suffering with) Windows - right click, select "properties" and copy the url displayed - paste this into a browser address bar and who knows...maybe the real thing will appear!

On a Mac - Control+Click and select "open image in new window"... always easier on a Mac.

All depends on the size of the original image of course...

Roger Holden
www.first-magnitude.co.uk

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Sorry to disappoint you Brian but afraid the little teasy picture is all you get as thats all the BB user profile allows for. Full HTML web language lets you 'link' a small image to a larger one so that when you click on the little you get the big if you see what I mean.
You could always ask paulineb for a signed photo but as she keeps changing her personality I'm not sure which response you'd get!
C'est la vie.............
Anyway, why havent you got a piccy? Over on MoBoChat we're all getting ready to put our xmas piccies up on Friday!

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com