Gaz Prices

anniebray

Visit site
As many will know the current price of a Gaz 907 cylinder refill is £30 & this is for 2.7Kg of Butane gas. On the other hand if you purchase 12 x220g Camping Gaz cartridges from Halfords at £1.50 each , total £18 , that's 2.70kg of gas & better still Halfords are currently selling them at 3 for price of 2 so that would be the equivalent of £12 for a 907 refill.

anniebray

Visit site
Refill the 907 yourself for approx. £4.

I have already been refilling myself for about 5 yrs and I think the cost is actually approx. £6 if you refill from a Calor 15kg bottle. The equipment you need can be obtained from BES for approx. £30

The point of my thread was to remind folks what a rip-off Gaz prices are

Seajet

Visit site
Rip-Off - tell us about it !

Swmbo was charged ove £80 for a 907 gaz bottle.

She used to live in an 'electric only ' village with power cuts for weeks, she ended up boiling stews in a cauldron above the open fire - I took the P out of her stirring away " Hubble Bubble, Toil And Trouble " then when I mentioned a Porsche with a sign " My other car's a broomstick " she asked me to make her one; beware if you see this sticker, Mad Max has nothing on her !

Last edited:

basic

Visit site
As many will know the current price of a Gaz 907 cylinder refill is £30 & this is for 2.7Kg of Butane gas. On the other hand if you purchase 12 x220g Camping Gaz cartridges from Halfords at £1.50 each , total £18 , that's 2.70kg of gas & better still Halfords are currently selling them at 3 for price of 2 so that would be the equivalent of £12 for a 907 refill.
Just love myTaylors. 20 litres best parrafin in France where I live costs €25. Lasts most of the year and Ilive aboard.