Galley sink needed.

Rikds

Visit site
I want to replace our undermounted galley sink with a top mount. The cutout is 280 x 280mm. Does anybody know where to buy small stainless sinks. Before there is a rush of "try an internet search" type suggestions, I have!! I can go to 300 x 300 but no more space. I have searched every obvious web site, chandlery, DIY centre etc, but everything is too big.
Any suggestions would be HUGELY appreciated. There must be something out there although the current one is 50 years old!!

lusitano

Visit site
I want to replace our undermounted galley sink with a top mount. The cutout is 280 x 280mm. Does anybody know where to buy small stainless sinks. Before there is a rush of "try an internet search" type suggestions, I have!! I can go to 300 x 300 but no more space. I have searched every obvious web site, chandlery, DIY centre etc, but everything is too big.
Any suggestions would be HUGELY appreciated. There must be something out there although the current one is 50 years old!!
Nova Argonautica

Pete7

Visit site
Never seen either of those sites, a whole new world has opened up!!
There is a bloke in Pembroke Dock I think who also sells bits and pieces on FB Marketplace.

I try really hard not to over pay for items if second hand will do. This is after all PBO.

Pete

Rikds

Visit site
There is a bloke in Pembroke Dock I think who also sells bits and pieces on FB Marketplace.

I try really hard not to over pay for items if second hand will do. This is after all PBO.

Pete
Ryan often sells kit in Pembroke dock, I don't think he has much now. Thanks though.

Poignard

Visit site
I think I have an old Simpson - Lawrence 1327000 s/s top mounted, square sink in the attic but looking at the S-L catalogue the dimensions are:

Overall 280 x 280mm
Bowl 250 x 250mm
Depth 150mm

So you would have to reduce the size of the hole in your worktop with a hardwood moulding of some kind.

superheat6k

Visit site
Have you though about under mounting the bowl beneath the opening, that way you can fit a larger sink, but you would need to figure our how you would seal the edges of the aperture.
When I replaced the galley top on my Corvette I mounted the sink beneath the Corian style worktop in this way. The sink was a caravan sink.

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 6

Chris CJ

Visit site
I have a small s/s sink , please see photos attached for size

message me if it’s any good for you

chris

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg