Futher to Kangaroo Court

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site
Re: For The Benifit Of The Court.

Aah well if you now want me to DO something after giving me the brush off re the terrierising offer, Bajnok & Barát have authorised me to demand a couple of hank bones on their behalf to asuage their feelings of inadequacy!......I'll have a look later and report back, (if they will allow me to!)
TôMö

longjohnsilver

Visit site

No Haydn there was definitely no rip there when we were down in February.

Sock it to em!

tcm

Visit site
Re: Oi, Git!

Dear Coliholic
I have had it up to here with your cleverdick bloody postings, and selfrighteously riverish boatiness. Up yours! You total twonk! Do you think I'm effing stupid? Well do you?!!!! And if you think that I was after your blimmin advice- I wasn't see? So there!

I am pleased that you see things my way now.

yours etc

tcm

coliholic

Visit site
Re: Oi, Git!

ooh well sorry ref I've given offence with my perhaps p**s taking replies. Suitably contrite.

Of course sympathise with H, after all he wasn't after money or a replacement, just wanted to warn them that this had happened and got a bit of an off response from them to say the least.

Think the face to face,, "here Mrs boss lady, come and have a look at this and tell me what you think", type response would be the best, especially if he doesn't want the relationship to deteriorate to the stage where he feels he's got to move somewhere else. Perhaps quietly one to one she'll admit that perhaps they did cause the damage and ever so sorry, will make sure yard person does better next time, here Mr B, have a beer on us. Hope so anyway.

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site

I couldn't say that the video evidence makes it cut and dried (no zoom in shot of the non injured bit but there is no evidence to the contrary either so the frog jumps either way....never mind LJS will lie through his teeth for you, and so would I if I had any!
<G>
TôMö

hlb

RIP
Visit site

Dont worry ToMo we can zoom in on the vid cam. And got pics in Computer also. But personal view Much better in court.
Did you see a big rip and all gone white with the strain. Was there a big hole, where should have been neatly fastened. And bits of louse ends flying about with bare threads blowing in the wind.

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

BarryH

Visit site
If you've been forking out hard earned for 15 years and they treat you like this. Well all i can say is slap the twat. Go for the throat, take it further and cause them as much hassel as possible.

Members online

No members online now.