Full Circles in Greece

Oliveoyl

www.yotblog.com
Just in case anybody got the impression that the FC's escapade in Greece was all sunshine and cocktails, I feel I have to provide some of the darker details:
- Provisions at the start -how much beer/wine per person per day? Add sensible security margin then collapse at supermarket checkout
- Choice of taverna for supper - sooo hard
- Lack of wind most days, engine on, Jim bored, fixed everything on the boat that needed fixing (bar the skippers' beer belly)
- Overwhelming heat - seriously, near 40°C one hardly has the energy to get to the galley for another cold beer
- Mozzies almost every night
- Attacks of squits - water (unlikely), ice cubes, Greek coffee?
- Wallet fatigue -see above
- Superhuman effort attempting to liquidate stocks (see 1st point). Failure to do so resulted in transfer of excess to FC junior, who just happened to be in Corfu at the time!

Best regards from the Ionian chapter of the Belgo-East Coast forum

FullCircle

Visit site
Full Circle on tour in Surrey all this week, return to Essex tomorrow, with access on a proper PC.

Have half written up the week, and transferred some of the photos to Photobucket.
I am such a slacker.

All the above is true of course, and more besides.

Many thanks in the interim .... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Full Circle on tour in Surrey all this week,

[/ QUOTE ]

Still on holiday /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Do you ever do any work for this newly found employer /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pray tell which waters you are navigating in Surrey.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif