FREE'ish: Standard Horizon HX270E HandHeld VHF Charging Accessories

alt

Visit site
Is this any good to anyone? It's the charging accessories (220v transformer & cradle & 12v ciggie adapter & AA battery cradle) for a Standard Horizon HX270E HandHeld VHF.

I think the VHF went 'missing' on me some time ago hence I have everything (including manuals!), except the VHF itself. It weigh's 550g. As i'm in Ireland, postage to Main Cities in the UK will be €7.50, so anything over that and it's yours - otherwise it's going in the bin!

jong

Visit site
Hi I could use this, How do I buy thanks jonxg@hotmail.com
Is this any good to anyone? It's the charging accessories (220v transformer & cradle & 12v ciggie adapter & AA battery cradle) for a Standard Horizon HX270E HandHeld VHF.

I think the VHF went 'missing' on me some time ago hence I have everything (including manuals!), except the VHF itself. It weigh's 550g. As i'm in Ireland, postage to Main Cities in the UK will be €7.50, so anything over that and it's yours - otherwise it's going in the bin!

rolandmouse

www.simoandi.blogspot.com

I am interested £ 25.00 if you still have it mine went down with the boat 800 miles from falmouth

v113simo@yahoo.co.uk

Mick