Free beer again and a curry thrown in 17th November Brick Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quimby

I realise I'm only a mere lowly "possible", but might I ask exactly what the "free beer" in the thread title refers to?

Pete

--------------------------------

Its hard to explain really! Its sort of Beer and its sort of ,well, Free!

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
I realise I'm only a mere lowly "possible", but might I ask exactly what the "free beer" in the thread title refers to?

Pete

Well, last time I went there in the company of Mr F Circle, there was a beer promotion going on and there was a bunch of people handing out free beer to everyone as they entered the restaurant. I won't pretend that it was a brand I'm familiar with, and it wasn't exactly a CAMRA-approved brew, but it was perfectly drinkable and, um, free.

I think they were probably supposed to distribute one bottle per person - but this concept got lost, somewhere along the way................. :)

shaxi

N/A
Visit site
is that so good as it is referred to in the title ? half month's later !
wait and see what will happen ?:)

g.php

prv

Visit site
Well, last time I went there in the company of Mr F Circle, there was a beer promotion going on and there was a bunch of people handing out free beer to everyone as they entered the restaurant.

Ah. So unless Mr Circle's organisation has been truly spectacular, no free beer this time? :)

Pete

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Ah. So unless Mr Circle's organisation has been truly spectacular, no free beer this time? :)

Pete

Au contraire, I suspect that someone at the Aladin has tipped him the wink that there will be another promotional giveaway on the proposed date. Either this is a bare-faced lie to fill a table on a quiet evening, or it's not. I suspect it's not because I don't think they have much trouble filling their tables any evening. By extension, therefore, free beer seems likely to make an appearance.

However, this is all pure speculation on my part. Jim (Mr Circle) may be able to confirm, deny, or issue a "No Comment" :)

FullCircle

Visit site
Au contraire, I suspect that someone at the Aladin has tipped him the wink that there will be another promotional giveaway on the proposed date. Either this is a bare-faced lie to fill a table on a quiet evening, or it's not. I suspect it's not because I don't think they have much trouble filling their tables any evening. By extension, therefore, free beer seems likely to make an appearance.

However, this is all pure speculation on my part. Jim (Mr Circle) may be able to confirm, deny, or issue a "No Comment" :)

Indeed, there is FREE BEER. More than one, less than a barrel each.

Due gratitudes and platitudes will be showered on our benefactor come the day.

FullCircle

Visit site
Full & Mrs Circle
Quimby
bedouin
ParaHandy
Chatting Lil
Suse
Vara
Oceanmaster
jimi & Mrs jimi
simon14b + 1
CPD
alandee
TwisterKen
Talulah
Conachair
simon14b
thoddy
Possibly: laika, snooks,jhr, nathanlee, ChrisE, prv, Ianqv and Mrs Ianqv

19 now and still 8 possibles

Excellent[/QUOTE]

welcome to the forum thoddy. Not sure who the bloke who has recommended you is though.

FullCircle

Visit site
Full & Mrs Circle
Quimby
bedouin
ParaHandy
Chatting Lil
Suse
Vara
Oceanmaster
jimi & Mrs jimi
simon14b + 1
CPD
alandee
TwisterKen
Talulah
Conachair
simon14b
thoddy
Pete the Liberator
Possibly: laika, snooks,jhr, nathanlee, ChrisE, prv, Ianqv and Mrs Ianqv

20 now and still 8 possibles

20. That's a forumquorum.

FullCircle

Visit site
Full & Mrs Circle
Quimby
bedouin
ParaHandy
Chatting Lil
Suse
Vara
Oceanmaster
jimi & Mrs jimi
simon14b + 1
CPD
alandee
TwisterKen
Talulah
Conachair
simon14b
thoddy
Pete the Liberator
D3B
Possibly: Atalanta Ed, laika, snooks,jhr, nathanlee, ChrisE, prv, Ianqv and Mrs Ianqv

21 now and still 9 possibles

21. That's a forumquorum+

FullCircle

Visit site
Full & Mrs Circle
Quimby
bedouin
ParaHandy
Chatting Lil
Suse
Vara
Oceanmaster
jimi & Mrs jimi
simon14b + 1
CPD
alandee
TwisterKen
Talulah
Conachair
simon14b
thoddy
Pete the Liberator
D3B
Gemini

Possibly: Atalanta Ed, laika, snooks,jhr, nathanlee, ChrisE, prv, Ianqv and Mrs Ianqv

22 now and still 9 possibles

22. That's an Expeditionary Force.

FullCircle

Visit site
Invasions have happened with less. What say we work our way through the wine list then take the tower :D

Tricky, as there is no wine list. In fact there is no alcohol at all. However, his Brother in Law owns an offy about 50 metres up the street, and you 20% off marked prices, which actually weret that bad to begin with.
There is, of course, free beer too.

Now about that Tower.....

Status
Not open for further replies.