Forumites looking for a place

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
I still have the following on the list, as looking for a place.

Goodge
Conch Pearl
Duncan
BrendanS
JaneK
Sybarite
flyingjunior
solitaire
dedwards (and spouse)

Just to reiterate, it is up to skippers and crew to contact each other and agree who is sailing with who. Please let me know when this has been done, either by posting here or PM, so I can update the list.

bedouin

Visit site
I'm in the same situation - won't decide until about 10 days before whether to go and will probably have either a couple of spare berths, or be looking for a berth

BrendanS

Visit site
House move coming up, awaiting completion date, which may be around this time.

So for now won't chase any opportunities I can't deliver on. Once completion date is finalised, I'll be in better position. Might even take Iditarod over if things finalised too late too book a berth on a proper saily thing. That Wicked fellow might mnake a berth available to me, even though he single hands, as I'd sit back and let him do all the work, and just chat /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

duncan

Visit site
nick - if the weathers not up to me running over in Phaeton then I probably won't make the trip at all because of the logistics (everyone will have left many hours before I abort!) so I am not actively looking for a berth.
As I am only 1 small boat and 1 person I hope this isn't a problem?

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
No problem Duncan, thanks for the clarification.

We will all be subject to the weather forecast to varying degrees, and I am recording everybody's interest on this basis.

Hope you can make it - make sure you bring the recipe for Britney Spears !

duncan

Visit site
just in case...........

Normandy cider and Creme de Mure (8:1) (apple and blackberry...)

in the evening just add a dash of calvados as well (you don't need the sugar cube as in a champagne cocktail and the brandy as the creme de mure adds enough sweetness)

following morning take a pain killer........... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

G

Western Dropouts ....

Large pitcher ....

Bottle of lemonade
Half bottle of Barcadi
Half bottle of Ouzo

If you want Jelly Beans .... deduct lemonade and substitute Cherryade ....... add a large !! measure of bourbon.

You may also add most anything that takes yer fancy - as the taste is all powering ... by the time you get 3 parts through the pitcher ... you don't care anyway !!

tome

www.google.co.uk
Slppery Nipples

Baileys, Caluha and Sambuca

1:1:4

Mix the Caluha and Sambuca then carefully float Baileys to the top. Serve in a tiny straight glass. Get it right and it looks like a miniature guiness with a cream head.

Addictive and provocative. Recommended

ashanta

Visit site
Anyone willing to meet meet me along the M5 would be convenient? I can take a couple no more. This does depend on weather permitting of course.

Regards.

peter.

Regard

phanakapan

Visit site
Can I add my name to the 'crew looking for a place' list?- I am awaiting confirmation from nigel_luther if his crew doesn't confirm, but may still be looking for a place if that doesn't work out.
I could probably do badges again this year if needed........

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Phillipa

It will be good to see you again! I hope you get across. I would offer you space, if there was any. If anyone drops out I'll PM you.

phanakapan

Visit site
Sorry, can you take my name off the list- I've just received an invite to of all things my ex-husbands wedding which I can't politely get out of. Hope to see you another time.