Floscan 9500

skedaddle

Visit site
I have a FloScan 9500 unit on which the display is no longer readable. This apparently is the Polarising Film detaching itself from the LCD. The unit it self is perfectly functional.
I have contacted the new entity of FloScan Inc USA. They no longer repairs these unit. So that is out.
In itself it is supposed to be a relatively simple but fiddly matter to replace the polarising film. The problem is. The front glass face is attached to the instrument body by what I believe is called a “Rolled Bezel” As per a industrial type gauge and that bezel must be cut to disassemble the unit and replaced with a new bezel and re-rolled to provide the glass face a watertight seal. (This is the same sealing system as used on the older 60s to 90s Motorcycle instruments)
Does anybody know of a reliable repairer who could do this type of repair?
The problem so far is. There are plenty of repairers of LCD Automotive Instruments but none that have the ability (skill/tools?) to do rolled bezels. There are plenty of repairers who repair old instruments, can roll bezels but will not touch electronics.
Failing any repairers, anybody who has replaced a 9500 and may want to sell it I could be interested

Thank you