Fletcher 22 weight?

QBhoy

Visit site
Likely get the info on the internet, but all I’d add is that there isn’t a GTO model if you mean the 22 sportscruiser model. Only came in inboard, as far as I know. Weight would also depend or vary between the diesel or petrol…won’t be too far either side of 1500/1600 kgs at a guess…without the trailer.

QBhoy

Visit site
Looks like the diesel version, with the hefty 3.7 yanmar lump, might come in at about 1900kgs dry. That could be about right. That engine is very heavy for sure. The GM short block v8 models (aware there was certainly a 22 with a 5.0 mpi v8 just came to mind, I knew locally here), would be a fair bit lighter.
So I guess you’d be talking at least 2500kgs, heading for 2700kgs or so…on a trailer…if that’s why you’re asking. Budget for a 3000kgs towing ability to be safe perhaps. Hope that helps.

QBhoy

Visit site
3.0 liter, 265bhp , Q7
I’m sure she’ll manage. Not up on these for towing capacity, other than I know the earlier ones were less than 3t or something like that. Later ones in the last few years might be higher rated. Remember that because them and the x5 about the same time upped their towing capacity from less than 3t to about 3t or maybe even the 3.5t. Could be wrong though 😂