FINALLY!YEEEHAAA

gonad

Visit site
bought my OWN boat. Carter39 sloop yes.Waiting to get it's standing rigging changed in barcelona, then down to mallorca,ibiza formentera & S.spain for the summer get used to it,canaries for the winter.
Son now grown up & off to uni. wife conveniently divorced and happily hitched up with new man (so no alimony!) business and stress given to ex-manageress so time to get on with enjoying life.No more delivery skippers telling me "can't stop got to keep going" Captain jono to friends now. fair winds to all.

great site hope it keeps going!

Dreamers

Visit site
Well done!!

What did I hear some old cynic say............ 'the two happiest days in a man's life, th first is the day he buys his first boat, and the second is the day he sells it!'

Only kidding, wish you lots of luck, fair winds and a hands breadth beneath your keel.

summerwind

Visit site
Well done. Fair winds.

The cynic in the posting above really refers to the happisest day being the one when he gives his wife a portion and the second happiest being when she leaves so that he can move onto his boat.

ccscott49

Visit site
Good on yer! I´ll be in the balleares all summer, if you see "Englander" say hello and have a beer/wine etc.

Martini

Visit site
Know how you feel. nearly similar situation. I am on Costa De Sol for the next few months if you ever see a boat called "Martini" please come and say hello. fridge always full of beer and wine

fair winds and happy sailing

"Yacht Martini"

Dreamers

Visit site
It's a funny old life................. when I was young, free and single I would have given my pension to find a rich, footloose chap with a big boat free to cruise off into the sunset with......................... and now I'm not I've stumbled into a BB of them. Problem is, got so tired of looking myself had to buy my own boat, now need husband more than ever as I can't navigate the thing!

Look chaps, I have lots of divorced girl friends I can happily matchmake you lot with, just join my new boat bum dating agency - guarantee I can find someone to stave off your lonleiness and help you spend your money.

gonad

Visit site
hi martini hoping to be on de costa beginning of july.Actually living in caravan in tarifa at moment. Couldn't find a piece of land cheap enough to buy so got a life instead! Which puerto R U in? jono

maltybob

Visit site
hi sexy well im a total boat bum ive got not much in fact sod all money but im reasonably intelligent, well endowed with a fit athletic body and a spirit of adventure so im up for fun if u and your freinds are ive also got a boat my number is 07789038363 so if you or your freinds are reasonably attractive tryout the marathon mr loverman maltybob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martini

Visit site
Hi Jono,
moving around a lot but give me a call on 00 34 629119004 if you are in the marbella area.

Dreamers great idea about matchmaking. If you would like please send info and photo's of prospective crew mates to mikebond71@hotmail.com I would appreciate it. maybe jono would be interested as well. problem is being free to go anywhere at anytome is a lot to give up so these ladies will have to be very Special. if you are ever in spain drop in and see us, like i said the fridge is always full. you now have my number.

best wishes to you all

"Martini" (Mike)