Filling in a c1331 form without an address because live aboard

blueocean17

Visit site
Does anybody know if it’s possible to submit a C1331 form for pleasure boat travel out of the UK to the EU when you don’t have an address because you are a full time live aboard?

At the moment a moot point until lock down restrictions are eased to allow international pleasure travel but would good to know the answer so can go sailing again as soon as legally possible.

blueocean17

Visit site
Thanks that would work as a solution although I’m not sure anchorages have a post code but I could still use it as an address. I phoned the yacht line phone number earlier and they have forwarded this question to border force. I will update the forum when I get an answer. Interestingly it is not possible to contact border force directly according to the person on the yacht line number and I will have to wait for them to contact me back

nortada

Visit site
Does anybody know if it’s possible to submit a C1331 form for pleasure boat travel out of the UK to the EU when you don’t have an address because you are a full time live aboard?

At the moment a moot point until lock down restrictions are eased to allow international pleasure travel but would good to know the answer so can go sailing again as soon as legally possible.
welcome to Liveaboard Link.?
In a broader context, how do you manage your life without an address❓Much can be done on line but not everything.

It can be a major issue that besets mainly travellers. A popular solution appears to ‘use’ a family friend’s address.