Favourite havens

danfoley

www.ybw.com
Hi,

As you may have seen before, we've got a new 'favourite havens' site that we want to use to share information about favourite anchorages, restaurants etc so you can share recommendations with others on the site.

The system is based on google maps so you can add locations and links as you like - favourite havens site here. Click on the 'Your moorings' link or scroll down to the bottom of the page and lick on the map to get started.

Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

SayGudday

www.saygudday.com
Link doesn't work

Hi,

As you may have seen before, we've got a new 'favourite havens' site that we want to use to share information about favourite anchorages, restaurants etc so you can share recommendations with others on the site.

The system is based on google maps so you can add locations and links as you like - favourite havens site here. Click on the 'Your moorings' link or scroll down to the bottom of the page and lick on the map to get started.

Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

Tried to folow the link but got a Page Not Found error.

waikiki

Visit site
anyways even do this is all old ,,i still wanna share my experiences for my own safe haven,,,me and my family were very happy and satisfied from our trip and the hotels they are the once which most gives us the very relaxing place in the world.

Other threads that may be of interest