Fastnet race tomorrow 21:00

Dipper

Visit site
Another short(ish) race tomorrow. At least it will be in familiar waters for some. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flaming

Visit site
There might be something to this multihull stuff. I just went past Portland in under 5 hours!

BrendanS

Visit site
I think that website has it in for me. Despite setting a delayed command in the right direction for once, when I logged in 15 minutes after the race started, the fleet was halfway down the Solent, and I was stationary, and in about 290th place, with only 244 boats in the race. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spyro

Visit site
I confess

I was called out in the wee small hours so wanting a long lie today I set a DC to round the Bishop Rock. Only problem is I rounded the wrong side. Amazingly I didn't run aground. So mark me down as LAST! unless anyone else also has a tale to tell.
Back to concetrating on my practice lap for leg 3

Booby Trapper out.

Alistairr

Visit site
Re: I confess

Yeah! Thanks Booby_Trapper, when i checked this morning it showed I was ahead of you, great i thought, I'm actually beating Booby_Trapper!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (knew it was to good to be true!)
Hopefully if i ever do beat you, I hope its on my own merit, and not you making a mistake!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers

Al.

Dipper

Visit site
Thanks. It probably indicates who is stupid enough to get up at 4:45 am to set a new course. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alistairr

Visit site
Don't worry, bumblefish, I think we should rub it in!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BOOBY_TRAPPER!!!!! YOU WENT THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MARK!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Al. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif