Farrow your Antifoul.

david_steward

Visit site
Just had many coats of old antifoul blasted from my bottom by those nice Farrow people. No mess, no hard work (for me), no damaged gel coat.. We are left with a nice keyed finish to take the new paint.

Only £350 for a Turbo 36 but he moaned on about the price all day. Well I told him it was 36 feet. It is what it says on the side. Should have been £450 he said. Thats a shame (for him) I thought.

So who needs scrapers, sanders or paint strippers?

'Is it a difficult job getting it all off?' someone asked.

'Not for me coz I'm not doing it!' was my witty retort.

Ps How long for this photo?

Ta Ta

Dave S

G

The hull is 36 feet innit, moaning gits, just like some marinas that charge LOA to wash off, not bad is it getting paid for washing thin air!.

Paul js.

G

Just a thought after visiting the picture website of the party, your bent over picture reminded me of, last night So Graham Norton was on, Davina McCall was on about a mans contest, he bent over to show the ladies his bum, unfortunately he didnt
spend too much attention to the toilet roll afterwards!.Hope you checked before your stunt.
Paul js.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by pauljs_eng on Tue Jan 15 19:25:21 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Dave, don't know farrow, was it grit or slurry blasted and have you seen the result.

Picture takes ages to load, most will have read and moved on, luckily for them!!

david_steward

Visit site
Re: Sorry...

Farrow use the slurry blast system as seen on Tomorrows World. I have seen said bottom and it is as shiny as a babies.

Sorry about the slow download but it is a very large picture!!!

Dave S

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Epoxy

Now it's like new are you going to epoxy it. Presumably no sign of dreaded osmosis or damp, did farrow check for you?

Unfortunately piccie loaded immediately this time, have put masking tape on that side of screen! ;-))

Col

Visit site
Re: piccie

Thanks Dave, you've just reminded me, I need to order a new front tyre for the bike !!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: piccie

Bloody hell I wouldn't park it there, you'll never see it again!!

How are you going to get the handlebars out????