Fairline Targa 34

1Rosco1

Visit site
Has anyone ever owned one or own one now?

We're looking at getting one within the next few months and just wanted some reassurance that we're buying the right boat.

Can anyone give any other decent examples of other makes that do the job just as well and are as well equipped etc
TIA
Steve

<hr width=100% size=1>

oldgit

Visit site
Hello and welcome to forum.You will need to post this over on the MoBo chat forum ,as many over there have owned this type of boat in the past.This bit here is mainly for how much silcone sealer do I need to stop my wooden boat sinking type questions./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>Nastro Azzurro.Hoegaarden.Chang.Tiger.

DepSol

Visit site
Best to give us the year and engines. Depending on how old then more information can be helpful in assesing the model as it has been out since pre 1991 I think. Also Petem on mobo chat seems to know quite a bit about them.

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.soltron.co.uk>the website</A>

tcm

Visit site
The targa 34 started ioff with aa v-berth, i think, but more recently is sidey berth.

Incidentally, how much silicone sealer actually IS needed to stop a wooden boat sinking?

<hr width=100% size=1>

oldgit

Visit site
silicone and its uses.bit techical.

Silicone comes in three amounts and types.
Small quanties for 99% normal type boats that actually float and go places. 300ml.
Large industrial amounts for traditional (ie.leaky old tubs)yachts well past their sink by date. 10 kilos per rotton plank.
2 x largish amounts of silcone suitable only for breast enhancement.Available only in sea area Solent and only to owners of S..........e sports boats.

<hr width=100% size=1>Nastro Azzurro.Hoegaarden.Chang.Tiger.