Excellent service - ICS/McMurdo

JerryHawkins

Visit site
Time to promote another company for providing excellent service above and beyond the call of duty!

My ICS Nav6Plus (which had been working fine for nearly two years) suddenly stopped receiving any 490KHz transmissions (518KHz were fine). I called ICS (now part of McMurdo) and was put straight through to technical support where I spoke to Barry Lee. He quickly diagnosed a faulty antenna so I only needed to return that, not the whole system. This I did the next day. I received a phone call from McMurdo to let me know my antenna had arrived and would be passed to the technical department. Two days later I got another call to say a replacement antenna was on its way - free of charge!

So, from first contact to a fully working system again tok less than a week. That's what I call customer service. I definately recommend buying McMurdo/ICS kit!

Regards,

Jerry

<hr width=100% size=1>

PaulR

Home West Sussex, Boat on Mooring in Gosport
Visit site
Can echo that comment-my earlier ics navtex on fit out this spring failed to print-took it out and called into Mcmurdo at Portsmouth one day when passing - to my surprise they looked at it whilst I waited-replaced the failed printer there and then.
Repair charge not unreasonable and speed of response superb.

<hr width=100% size=1>