Elizmor arrives Brighton, looking and sounding good. Pictures

chinita

Visit site
Are you two a dual identity?

If I don't like the way a thread is going, I don't open it. If I don't like a particular contributor, I don't read their posts - I could 'ignore' them - but I have never felt that strongly about an individual.

I commend this to you and your friend.

Simondjuk

Visit site

If I don't like the way a thread is going, I don't open it. If I don't like a particular contributor, I don't read their posts - I could 'ignore' them - but I have never felt that strongly about an individual.

When you've put the bottle away, maybe pop to the medicine cabinet and take another anti-paranoia pill.

horatio_nelson

Visit site

And still I don't understand why you have a problem with me, nor understand your veiled messages. Please, leave me out of whatever it is.

Lakesailor

Visit site
To whoever

Do you think I'm a sockpuppet account of Ellie's? I helped out moving Elizmor from Preston to Plymouth. I'm a lifelong sailor, went along to help out a friend of a friend, enjoyed it greatly.

Please, leave me out of this pathetic grudge thing

Thanks

WTF? I truly don't know what the hell you're on about.

All I'm asking is to be left out of whatever it is, it's nothing to do with me. That's all.

Eta that was to chinita, and whoever else

What have I done to upset you? I don't understand why such hostility is aimed at me. Can someone explain wtf this is all about please?

And still I don't understand why you have a problem with me, nor understand your veiled messages. Please, leave me out of whatever it is.

It's pretty simple,you came along when people had got fed up with bashing each other

But it seems Horatio has thrown some more tinder on the smouldering embers.

Horatio, threads die when people stop posting. Every time you post you protract the life of the thread.

clyst

Visit site

Just before you get left out can you just tie up a few loose ends and answer my query ref my post 197 ?

dom

Visit site
Horatio, threads die when people stop posting. Every time you post you protract the life of the thread.

And she knows it! ...presumably to create publicity, but I'm afraid it will take a bit more than a few, or indeed '000s of posts on here to create a viable brand.

And, you're right, most contributors are now weary of this goldfish bowl thread - fine if you've a memory of 7 seconds, but pretty dull otherwise.

horatio_nelson

Visit site
My contributions on this thread have been responses about something about which I feel strongly, I have no wish to fan any flames, and I haven't started any fires anyway.

I would just like to make it clear that I am not Ellie, nor had I ever met / knew of her before I helped move Elizmor from Preston. None of whatever has gone on previously here is anything at all to do with me.

I'm a 44yo male, I love sailing and boats, I'm planning to buy a liveaboard very soon and sail off into the sunset and enjoy myself. This is a great forum, I plan to stick around, there's a wealth of knowledge and experience I hope to draw on. I don't want any bad vibes following me round the boards, because it's completely unwarranted, besides I'm sure the vast majority of posters are lovely people.

JumbleDuck

Visit site
I'm a 44yo male, I love sailing and boats, I'm planning to buy a liveaboard very soon and sail off into the sunset and enjoy myself. This is a great forum, I plan to stick around, there's a wealth of knowledge and experience I hope to draw on. I don't want any bad vibes following me round the boards, because it's completely unwarranted, besides I'm sure the vast majority of posters are lovely people.

Welcome, friend. These forums are great places, full of helpful people.

clyst

Visit site
My contributions on this thread have been responses about something about which I feel strongly, I have no wish to fan any flames, and I haven't started any fires anyway.

I would just like to make it clear that I am not Ellie, nor had I ever met / knew of her before I helped move Elizmor from Preston. None of whatever has gone on previously here is anything at all to do with me.

I guess you were assumed, "guilty" by association .

Morven

Visit site

As we say on other forums: Photos; or it never happened !

Vallich

Visit site
Yes, you're definitely welcome as far as I'm concerned Horatio - you helped a fellow sailor to get their boat from A to B, I hope Ms. Ellie appreciated that. May I respectively suggest that you might need to grow a wee bit thicker skin if you venture into 'difficult' threads in the future...:)