Echopilot Depth & Speed log

SAWDOC

Visit site
Hi
Could anyone suggest where i might obtain a user manual for my ancient (but noble) Echopilot Depth & Speed log?
I've checked the echopilot web site but it seems to be dominated by foward looking sonars and other devices which did not exist when my little box held pride of place. My device - presumably analoge -is connected to a paddle wheel log which i am interested in recalibrating though I am mindful of a recent post which suggested that when compared to SOG GPS readout, such logs can over read or under read depending on one's point of sail!!

Eygthene

Visit site
I have an Echopilot Bronze trio, which does depth and speed and also repeats GPS info. If you think that may possibly be operated in the same way as your instrument, I could scan its manual for you.

SAWDOC

Visit site
Hi john,
thanks for the offer but from what I've seen on the EP website thats a different beast altogether.

Sorry I can't be more specific about my black box but as far as I can see it has only the word echopilot across the top to assist identification/model type

earlybird

Visit site
Suggest you try 'phoning Echopilot, they're on the S. coast IIRC. They were, and, I think, still are run by a couple by the name of Phillips, who were helpful when I had a problem with a "Duo" some years ago.

Rabbie

Visit site
Sawdoc. I have a 'Duo'. When I get the manual from my boat I will email pages to you if you can give me your address by PM.
Bob.

Hickdoc

Visit site
I have an Echopilot Bronze trio, which does depth and speed and also repeats GPS info. If you think that may possibly be operated in the same way as your instrument, I could scan its manual for you.
Hello. I know this is an old post but I don’t suppose you still have the manual you can scan?

Eygthene

Visit site
Actually I do still have the Echopilot Bronze Trio and it is an excellent piece of kit and I can't think why they discontinued it. I do have the manual (on board though), but better still, I downloaded the .pdf file of the manual for the whole Echopilot Bronze Plus range some years ago from their website and I will attach it to an e-mail to you, if you pm me with your e-mail address.