East Coast Crewing

oldbarn

Visit site
Hi everyone

I have a 40' Beneteau based at Levington (just arrived from the south coast) and am looking for keen crew to sail on occasional weekends throughout the winter. I guess that we will mainly be exploring the east coast rivers with (hopefully) the occasional dash across to France or Belgium. In fact hoping to go to Ostende on 13 October (4 day trip).
Please contact if you fancy some sailing.

Peter

mandiuk

Visit site
Would be interested in joining you if possile. Have sailed about the Orwell on my own boat which we recently sold. Live in Bury and work in Ipswich so pretty local. can be reasonably flexible. Am currently studying for my Coastal skipper. I have the Day Skipper qualifications. If your interested please give me a call on 01284 704068.

Many thanks

Steve Hunt
burysaint@tiscali.co.uk

KandTsailing

Visit site
Hi, I am interested in coming during weekends in the winter. Can't do all month of November as I am finishing my yatchmaster RYA theory course, but any weekends after the 10th of December would do. Let me know, my email address is tchierici@netscape.net or call on 07747866261.

Sixpence

Visit site
Your Oostende trip would be tempting , but as it's my birthday I don't think my absence would be appreciated , but to the other volunteers , it really isn't a good idea to leave your numbers and e mail addresses on an open forum , use the PM system it's safer

flipper

Visit site
Hi, I would be interested in joining you over the winter. I'm Cambridge based and day skipper, VHF, first aid, with a few cross channels from the South, South West and East coast, with some self skippering in the med on charter hols over the last few years. Commercial diver in a previous life, (as if that helps) just means I don't mind getting cold and wet in the dark for no money. Not a bad all-weather cook too which helps at this time of year!
Please pm me if interested.

Thanks, Patrick

elantuan

Visit site
Hi.
I am from Spain, I have been in england for 4 months, and unfortunately my english level is not very good, then everything is difficult for me. I am 31 years old, my profesion is engineer, but how i don´t speak english I haven´t any qualification here. The las two years I was sailing around of the world, in a sailing boat, and when I finished my first circle around of the world, my thought about the life had changed...haha. I left everything in Spain and came here (Southampton) because now my objetive is to get the yacthmaster ocean license and learn English. After that I want try get some job in the pacific ocean.
Please, if you are looking for a crew, for the weekends or whenever, I would be pleased to sail with you.
My qualification in Spain is coastal skipper,windsurf and kite surf instructor, and I have sailed since I was 5 years old...optimist, 470, windsurf, yatch....

Thank you to read these words.

If you have or know some position for me, please let me know by email, is better by email...on telephone is still a bit difficult for me :). I am available everyday, because work in a agency and then I can work whenver I want

email: elantuan@hotmail.com
telephone (speak slowly, please :)): 07784060411