Early declarations

Cutter

Visit site
Apologies if I dont have all details yet. Please pm me with missing data so we can circulate nearer time. We normally exchange mobile numbers to all skippers unless specifically asked not to but do not publish them on the general forum
so far and in no particular order

Fireball - Reverie - 2 persons
Malthouse - ? - ?
Cottontail - ? -?
Dom - 4
Talulah - 5
Stoic Warrior - 4
Zefender - 3
2 Js - ?
Phaeton - 2
Sailfree - Janes Buoy - 8
Bluechip - 2
Mogibear - ? - 5
Lady in Bed - 2
Fergus - 4
Big Nick - 3
Cutter - Ayesha - 2/4
presumably Amaya ?
Cornish Maid - 2

plus Chrissie

= about 50 and the ? so well on the way

Richard

Sailfree

Visit site
On behalf of Cutter I have contacted Cherbourg. The Marina manager has been very helpful and contacted the yacht Club.

For the stay in Cherbourg the marina will reduce the berthing charges by two categories for all boats taking part in the Scuttlebutt Cherbourg Cruise.

The yacht club has been reserved and up to 80 people can be accommodated. The "Admiral" menu with wine included will be 55 Euro.

The marina manager asked me to mention that instant Cherbourg weather information can be obtained by logging on to their website and that their fueling berth accepts UK credit cards

Sailfree

Visit site
For those that have missed the Date mentioned in previous threads.

The Scuttlebutt Cruise Dinner will be at the YC at Cherbourg on Saturday 22nd September.

Dinner is planned for 20.30 - French Time - if your planning your timetable from UK!! with pre-dinner drinks at 19.30.

A number intend to go to St Vaast for Friday night and sail round to Cherbourg on Saturday morning.

A number that are excused duties/work on the Monday intend to call in at Yarmouth on the way back for Sunday night.

Visit site
working on changeing arrangments so as to be able to make it. Would be up for St vaast, cherbourg and the yarmouth debreif. Probebly hit Stvar Thursday afternoon about 14.00gmt, dont yer no

yelbis

Visit site
Would like to join you in Cherbourg.
Either, Moondance or Dulcima.
Three of us in total.

Please confirm. Sent you a PM

Barry777

Visit site
Please include me...boat name AKVAVIT with three total on board.

Will leave from Chichester on Friday AM to Cherbourg, return Sunday.

Can you provide any further info on the proposed meal as my crew will want to know what's on offer for 55 Euros. Also, is the black tie a serious proposal

Thanks

Sailfree

Visit site
FYI,

I am trying to get clarification on what the 55Euro menu includes no response yet - France- August - all on leave?

If necessary I will call in to Cherbourg on way back from Brittany but that wont be until end of August.

Either Cutter or myself will post further info once available.

zefender

Visit site
I'm afraid I've been informed that all 'About Time' passes have been withdrawn for the CH weekend. We'll be landlocked in Greece that weekend! Enjoy all!

Visit site
The booking is for a rehab clinic but I will have a word about me gran, at least then they will have there work cut out /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The good ship Amaya and Ebbs will rise to the challenge Im sure

Cutter

Visit site
back in land of living after 5 wet days in Brittany
Will update list later when I've dealt with >200 e-mails - most of which are going straight to delete...