Eagle Ray pilots...

RobbieW

Visit site
..are these readily available over the counter in Greece? If I pitch up in, say, Levkas in about a month will I be able to get one locally or should I order one to be delivered to where I am in Sicily?

Thanks ...

NornaBiron

www.flickr.com
..are these readily available over the counter in Greece? If I pitch up in, say, Levkas in about a month will I be able to get one locally or should I order one to be delivered to where I am in Sicily?

Thanks ...

We see them frequently in chandlers and marina shops. You can also order them direct and have them delivered to wherever you are.

nickf

Visit site

Thanks ...

Fairly sure I've seen them in the chandler (Raymarine Agent) half way down the quayside in Levkas.

lurob

Visit site
Marinastores (just up from the bus station and Carrefour) in Lefkas stock them. Usually about €90 per volume but they're very good.

lille_bee

Visit site
We bought ours from George's chandlery in Nidri high street. Expensive, but excellent value for money, about 4 times better than Heikell...
Sorry Rod if the truth hurts!

nickf

Visit site
We bought ours from George's chandlery in Nidri high street. Expensive, but excellent value for money, about 4 times better than Heikell...
Sorry Rod if the truth hurts!

And nearly five times more expensive than say Rod's Ionian Pilot! In fairness they are two different types of pilot - I use both.