Dunking!!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
They've dunked my boat back in the water! And I wanted to do it. Anyway it's got a nice new shiny bottom, new boot lace topping! and new welding on the exhaust pipe! Cos LJ was going all faint last trip. And the new Midnight blue. upholstry. Pity we could'nt have fitted the organ and new props first.
Looks like LJS has bought the organ though. From Me and Matts new arangement with the compass catalogue. I can just picture him, sitting on the sea bed in his diving outfit.
Playing-- Aqua Marina!!

Pitty really, I quite fancied going round Beachy Head on a rough day and playing LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY. Or THOSE IN PERIL ON THE SEA. Full blast at the raggies.
Others might have better sugestions.
Anyway it looks like we are building up an armada down in Devon/Cornwall. So far we've got LJS's boat at 32ft and 12 knots, My 35 at 20 odd knots. And Tomo's glorified 12ft speed boat thingy at god knows, 40 knot's. Could bring a whole new meaning to. Cruise In Company!! Oh and I think theres a couple of raggies as well.
Some one hurry up and get the flag designed. So they can see us coming!!

Haydn

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Haydn, popped down to Plymouth, seems that someone misunderstood exactly what you wanted, Meekatharra now a nice shade of yellow with enormous round window in the bows and watertight doors everywhere. Organ sounded a real treat, shame you couldn't make it, they even had Ringo doing the vocals!

It's even rumoured that it's going to star in yet another film, can't imagine what they'll call it!!! (It won't be dirty harry!)

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Periscope

Forgot to mention that your periscope really sets the boat apart from all the rest, almost looks like a mast!

Oh and the loudspeaker tannoy system mounted on top was a real stroke of genius, organ recital ticket sales are going like hot potatoes! Or should I say train tickets to escape Plymouth are, roads jammed with northbound traffic even as we speak!!! Suppose it could be the great escape?!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Periscope

Glad to see the plans going well John, keep thumping Ringo.
What depth can we get down to with the new rig. Can You swop depth sounder for a sonar wotsit thingy! Radar wont work under water or will it. Go get some gear that will work.
Dont prat about, I'm coming down eerrrr some time.

Haydn