Dropping boat prices

Wansworth

Visit site
Yacht here in the ria de Vigo started off at 20,000 euros last year then ten now 8,000,euros………the wife doesn’t like sailing anymore so the owner said🙁…..so it has to go

masterofnone

Visit site

Dropping boat prices​

I agree, the market is very tight now. December 2022, I predicted big doom and gloom, maybe I was a tad premature cos jan- may have been good. The big boys at the top of the pyramid are defo feeling the pinch, Engine specials in may. Maybe the american market is on the downturn because of the interest rates.

RupertW

Visit site
Trying not to laugh

I don’t recall anyone ever saying “ bugger, I paid too little ..”
I suspect the people who “bought” my boat in 2017 probably did. There is a reason somebody would sell you a boat for £100 even with a brand new engine, newly painted deck, new running rigging, rewired and refurbed sails.

Wansworth

Visit site
If for any reason you want to sell your boat it really comes down to how desperate you are,giving away a perfectly sound boat May we’ll be sensible in comparison to keeping it depends on circumstances.Starting a t twenty and dropping to eight ,the boats already paid for keeping it is just added expense and worry and work.Even so I don’t thing I want to take it on for reasons various

sailorman

Visit site

Dropping boat prices​

I agree, the market is very tight now. December 2022, I predicted big doom and gloom, maybe I was a tad premature cos jan- may have been good. The big boys at the top of the pyramid are defo feeling the pinch, Engine specials in may. Maybe the american market is on the downturn because of the interest rates.sorry chaps i hope prices are droping as i sold on at not a time of mine, cash at bank losing16%😩