Drink, Wokingham, 30th perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickp

Visit site
Maybe this is insufficient notice - but anyone fancy a drink on Thursday 30th? I need to vent about people who don't check they have sufficient clearance before lowering the radar arch and as a result rip a bimini rail + mounts out of the GRP....

If we can't get a quorum for Thursday - what about the 7th (though I can't make that).

8pm, at the Wheelwrights.

Rick

Whitelighter

Visit site
Sounds fine to me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Feel free to winge away - I have to get some anti-surveyor feeling off my chest too. Lets just say I am lucky I am not sat in the middle of the solent with no impellors - or worse...

FenderGirl

www.justgiving.com
Hi rick,
Sorry we can't make it as we will be in Cornwall having stopped at Princess for another visit on the way down. In fact I don't think I can make any Thursday except the 21st!! So doesn't look as if you will be able to see OUJO pics before she goes to the boat show!
FenderGirl and Timbad

djefabs

Visit site
Re: Drink, Wokingham, th perhaps?

Hi Rick
I can make the 30th so look forward to seeing you then. You may find your brains being picked re NMEA bridge and Navtex 6 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Might also need your long range weather forecast expertise /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Whitelighter

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Might also need your long range weather forecast expertise /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rickp

Visit site

Had plenty of thoughts about your problem Derek, and I'm sure we can find a suitable solution.

I keep looking at the long range forecasts too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick

rickp

Visit site
Shame you can't make it - can you post some sneak preview piccies online? Otherwise we'll all turn up mobhanded at LIBS and demand a tour!

How is the build going? Dead exciting innit? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick

Hurricane

Visit site
Not sure if I can make it or not.
Might see me - might not.
I'd like to hear what you have to say on NMEA.
I have no experience at all but would like to know how it works.
Seems like the boating equivalent of RS232 - in fact the more I think about it - it probably is.
Still I'd like to know more.

Mike

RogerRat

Visit site
30th sounds good.

I should be able to blackmail the driver bitch into a lift too after the flashy disco lights remarks at S_______S marina post! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

adrianb

Visit site
Ah that's what happens when you don't check all the different sections of the Forum - you miss something ! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Couldn't make it this eve as it happens - one before Chrimbo planned ?

Adrian
www.cleanandshiny.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.