Dp-g drive with stainless Props help

jon and michie

Visit site
Hi - while I have a spare minute - I cannot for the life of me remember if there is a washer/spacer that goes between the 2 props.
what I have is the splined spacer that goes on the shaft first then the first large prop then the nyloc nut with the special tool.
can anyone advise
Jon

jon and michie

Visit site
Thank You Scala.
I have looked on that site and found a thrust washer which goes on the smaller rear shaft before the smaller prop part number 3858458.
Before I left my boat last weekend I took a photograph of the smaller prop and it appears that the thrust washer is in the hub of the prop - maybe it got stuck in - can anyone confirm that this does happen ?
Jon

Attachments

• DSC_1204 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_1204 (Medium).JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 12

jon and michie

Visit site
looks like the same setup as the DP-E, in which case , yes it does get stuck in the recess in the prop.
DO NOT LEAVE IT OUT! (dont ask me how I know!)
Thank you Tico - dont tell me your props slammed together causing massive damage to your leg?
I know your pain
Jon

jon and michie

Visit site
Right I have removed what I think is the thrust washer can someone please confirm that this is the thrust washer?

_20200307_152944.JPG
Once it is in place there is probably about 1mm proud of the prop hub - does this sound right?

Jon