dos aney one no what this 11ft speed boat is ?

watermint

hurley-silhouette.blogspot.com
i ues this boat as a hi speed boat to go to pub to pub and the top speed of this boat is over 20nots and i shood have it back on the water of ( milford haven ) verry soon

but it wood be nice to find out ho meadethis boat and what the boat is and i can triy and find bits what it ues to have on deck and fiting :)

Firefly625

Visit site
i ues this boat as a hi speed boat to go to pub to pub and the top speed of this boat is over 20nots and i shood have it back on the water of ( milford haven ) verry soon

but it wood be nice to find out ho meadethis boat and what the boat is and i can triy and find bits what it ues to have on deck and fiting :)

I sense troll...but lov 2 b wong

ash12

Visit site
Troll. wrong hull to be doing those speeds and the one on the left has a little old johnson on the back

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
this speed boat is a tender to my Yacht as well :)

sun seeker - im not sure

im still looking

is my pc kees bord has 10 kees mising on the kee bord

it not my spelling ( ro ar u to drunk to reed it ):)

That's odd, you only have an upper case Y then, not the lower case one? :D
Also you use the letter "a" in some words & not in others!

Get real mate! :p

Firefly625

Visit site
i still dont no i cood find nothing a bout
Troll. wrong hull boat in google

and im still looking in google to fin out what this boat is

brillyant, as Philiz saz, vest threyd of yaer to date. I now dont realy care wot the baot is, butt wood luv troll too hav bin a reel pisabolity, butt com on, wo is watermint....?

howver just a sggueston if its a kee bord isue cuzing the ciomunicazion problm den probs vest 2 get to pc word and by a knew kee bord...? juzt an eydeer..

Seajet

Visit site
if iz a kee bord fing wye iz ' this is my tender' etc all clear, then a sharp decline wen torkin abart lil bote ?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if PC World do keyboards with a Function key 'Troll - Speak', it worked for a while for the Germans with 'Enigma'...:)