Donzi

Mike_S

Visit site
Anyone know who's the funky Donzi ZR is that's turned up in Penarth Marina ? Hadn't been through there for a few months until the weekend and saw it moored up, have to admit they're my dream craft (if I'd won the lottery and could afford to feed the injuns with gogo juice).

I hadn't missed not having our boat over the summer until I saw it :(

Who

Visit site
I must admit, it is very nice. Loud and stunning. Sounds fantastic.

However, if I was going to spend that sort of money, no way would I buy one.

After you have been round the bay a few times it would get boring very quickly. I would need something to stay on and be sociable etc.

A lot of money to go round just Cardiff bay. Or am I wrongfully assuming that's all it will ever do?

Ducks for cover, here comes the flak.

Mike_S

Visit site
I'd be heading out to the channel with it, open it up and let rip :d

Csail, I think it's a ZR 38, all white with a red flash down the side. It's moored up on the end of the pontoon by Cardiff Bay Boat Sales in the marina. Having seen them in their 'natural environment' of Miami / Lauderdale, the noise is just stunning, twin or triple V8's with open exhausts they really are stunning. Can't imagine it being quite the same in the murk of the channel, but I'd be happy to see it....

chrisbarrett

ntlworld.com
Was reading your post earlier today,then a little later heading to the boat I turned onto the Penarth marina and there she is doing 5 knots along the river heading down to the bay, I parked up at the marina when suddenly this amazing fantastic noise was heard echoing all around , didn't get to see it hammering around the bay but it was a joy to hear! I did see it coming into the marina a bit later, it really is a superb power boat, very sleek and stylish and even sounds terrific at tickover doing 5 knots or less, the only downside , it apparently takes about 2k to fill her up with petrol, however if you got that sort of money you can get to places quickly SHE DOES 110 mph , so Padstow in an hour weather permitting of course!