do I need counciling !!

G

I just got yet another boat ,thats three now !!!
This one is a tug ex army oooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The engine BRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
chug chug chug chug chug
What can I say I cant help it I brought it ,now I have a couple of weeks welding to do but oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Do I need counciling !!!!
Mick

Boatman

Visit site
If you do then I better join the club. I Might need it on the basis that 2 of mine are sail, I think I hear the men in white coats arriving already

jfm

Visit site
Re: Local Councillors needed

I understand your problem. I have several boats too, some of them should be shovelled up into a skip and taken away. Yes we should all club together and get a job-lot price on "counciling" :)

Your new machine sounds fun though. you just cant beat steel, if you wanna make a modification, or if you dent it, out with the flamecutter and weld a new bit in, slap some paint on. Fantastico! No messing with resin and gunky stuff that needs more than 2 seconds to go hard and comes undone.

JFM

jfm

Visit site
Re: Mallappropisums and mispells

Ah, oh I see, right, didn't know that :)

Seriously, I thort the "policy" was to ignore? Else we wd be here all day, all our lives if we included Haydn. Let's offishully sanction the policy, necessary to retain Hlb's wit and deep insight, spelling mishtakes dont matter?

JFM

G

Re: Mallappropisums and mispells

Does that mean that if I send the wife out soliciting to pay for new boat, she's now a lawyer?

And we won't get into the misspellijg of accountant now will we? (Here comes Nick Rob......"och well I joost have ta sea..)

jfm

Visit site
While we\'re at it then....

Ahem, I knew counciling wasn't right, so I used inverted commas, but didn't take issue beyond that. But surely Byron you mean "different from", not "different than". And Anglo's what, may I ask?

Suggest stop right here else will wake hlb

:)

peterg

Visit site
than or from...

I think 'different than' is the American usage as I have only noticed it over the last few years and was brought up to think 'different from' in my youth.

Just as well Matts not here otherwise this would get completely out of hand ;-)

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: While we\'re at it then....

I thought you lot were 'Anglos' and my lot were 'Bubbles' ;-)

©2001
www.education-jobs.co.uk
www.alexander-advertising.co.uk<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by byron on Tue Oct 23 15:06:51 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>

Col

Visit site
Re: Yup....

Byron,
Don't buy cheap loo roll from Lidyl, my nearest and dearest (next to boat) bought some, it was like kitchen roll (doesn't break down when wet) now have to strip loo to clear blockage. D'OH!!

G

Re: toilet usage

Surely it depends on how much booze has been ( one way or another ) put down
or how hot the curry was !!