Dingies Stolen on the Hamble

Global-Mongrel

Visit site
I have had my dingy stolen from Deacons Boatyard in the last 2 weeks. But I believe that the police have recently arrested someone in a stolen rib, with bolt cutters, hacksaws and other stolen boat bits. This arrest didn't disuade the scroat as he was arrested again a few days later. The local marine officer said to me at the show that this particular gentleman is the thorn in his side. Has anyone else had any gear stolen recently?

Kind Regards

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
I have had my dingy stolen from Deacons Boatyard in the last 2 weeks. But I believe that the police have recently arrested someone in a stolen rib, with bolt cutters, hacksaws and other stolen boat bits. This arrest didn't disuade the scroat as he was arrested again a few days later. The local marine officer said to me at the show that this particular gentleman is the thorn in his side. Has anyone else had any gear stolen recently?

Kind Regards

Yes around end of august my outboard prop was stolen from cabin boatyard , my Avon rib with yamaha 15 sits on davits, they came to the yard asking for spare props, the police were called as they were abusive to the yard man , but failed to attend, project kraken know about it, but made no attempt to follow it up. I did hear a week after there were thefts at deacons, hence I've moved marinas as it all seems to happen north of bursledon bridge.

Global-Mongrel

Visit site
Police involvement?

I reported this some months back, but as yet has had no involvement or update from the Police. Does anyone know the OIC of Project Kracken or the OIC based at Hedge end?