Dinghy seat attachments

NickNap

Visit site
Having left my dinghy seat behind last weekend it's now gone. Making a new one from ply easy enough, but does anyone know where I can buy the plastic claw fittings that go under each end of the seat to grip into the side webbing strips? (if you see what I mean)

cliff

Visit site
I picked up a couple of the little angle brackets (+ a couple of "spares" from my local chandlers) for a wetline all for the sake of asking - see they are not all swindleries.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif now got TWO seats - pity only one set of straps in the tender.
---------------------
hammer.gif
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
[ QUOTE ]
I picked up a couple of the little angle brackets (+ a couple of "spares" from my local chandlers) for a wetline all for the sake of asking - see they are not all swindleries.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif now got TWO seats - pity only one set of straps in the tender.
(cut)

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't be hard to get another set of straps & glue 'em on. But is there room?

NickNap

Visit site
That's very kind of you, and much appreciated - will try Cliff's solution tomorrow due to our distance apart and get back to you if no luck
Nick

NickNap

Visit site
Thanks very much for your offer Bellatrix - Cliff's suggestion yielded positive result

Much appreciated tho
Nick

cliff

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Can't be hard to get another set of straps & glue 'em on. But is there room?

[/ QUOTE ]Barely room and more pressing work to take care off than glueing straps and repads onto the tender.
---------------------
hammer.gif
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.