Digital Magazines - What we are in and how to buy

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
You are totally correct, and in theory postage to ROI shouldn't be any more than it is to NI.
We do have a digital subscription which is £38 which is around 45 Euro. It is of course personal choice if you want a physical magazine to hold, I know I still like paper. Failing that, we will have to work twice as hard to make you think its great value :p

I think we have been down this road before and its the fact that the price is based on a European sub which unfortunately is more money regardless of print or digital. I hear what you are saying but the prices are fixed.

Hi Richard, we have indeed. I had just thought from reading Greg's response the other day about a 45 Euro digital sub that something had changed since last this cropped up, until I tried to subscribe to the digital edition last evening. A pity for non subscribers here, and a lost opportunity for a greater share of the leisure boating segment here out of a total pot of 5m English speaking readers. Noel

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Hi Richard, we have indeed. I had just thought from reading Greg's response the other day about a 45 Euro digital sub that something had changed since last this cropped up, until I tried to subscribe to the digital edition last evening. A pity for non subscribers here, and a lost opportunity for a greater share of the leisure boating segment here out of a total pot of 5m English speaking readers. Noel

And you are correct in everything you say...trust me it would make my life a whole lot easier if the International / North America prices were cheaper!