Diesel engineer Plymouth

Kizbennett

Visit site
I am looking for a good engineer to get my Volvo 2002 started and running again, after 3 years of non-use. I could go to one of the larger companies, but they are usually very expensive and I would prefer to put the work in the way of a smaller operation.

upcountry2

Visit site
Not able to get to my records at the mo, give the office a call at Yacht Haven Quay they will put you in touch....

skipper021

Visit site
Steve's contact details are:
Steve Lethbridge
Marinewise
07870 264879
sjlethbridge@hotmail.com

He used to have a unit at Yachthaven Quay, but that was a good few years ago now. After then he had a small unit at Shorestore next to Laira Bridge, but he gave that unit up last summer when he took a job in Devonport Dockyard, I am not sure if he is taking on any outside work, but worth a call.
Another reliable local engineer is Dan Lewis from Lewis Marine, they have a unit at Yachthaven Quay but are mobile covering the whole local area. Lewis Marine Engineering Services, Boat & Engine Repairs, Plymouth
They repair all types of diesel & petrol engines, and a lot more besides, heating systems, windlasses etc

upcountry2

Visit site
Steve sold Marinewise, he is not trading under that name now, I am sure he will help you out if you contact him.....